Senior Consultant - MS SharePoint
- ANALYSIS and DESIGN of MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT, .NET, WEB, and DATABASE development and maintenance.
- Proficient in maintaining good records.
- Excellant written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with customers, management and fellow employees
- Flexibility to meet current demands within time constraints
- Proficient in one or more of Oracular’s technical practice fields and must have the ability to learn additional technical skills as directed
- Thorough business knowledge in their area of coverage
- Mastery of the software development life cycle
- Ability to supervise others while maintaining personal work load to accomplish a common goal
- Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of related I.S. work experience
- Competitive compensation package