- Maintain all documentation for applications, development and operations as needed by an implementation
- Proficient in maintaining good records.
- Good written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with their supervisor and fellow employees
- Basic business knowledge
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to work together with others to accomplish a common goal.
- Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Bachelors Degree in another field plus two years of related business experience
- Associates Degree in MIS or Computer Science plus two years of related I.S. work
- Minimum of 3 years of related I.S. work experience
- Competitive compensation package